- Exchanges & Returns
- Order Status
- Retail Store
- Our Story
- New Womens Tees
PRIVACY & SECURITY
WORK AT TMS
Current Position(s) Available:
625 Ann Street NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Description: Warehouse associates are responsible for preparing T-shirts, sweatshirts, and all other items for order fulfillment. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
Requirements: Warehouse associates must be able to accomplish the following:
- Work 40 hours per week (0900 - 1700 Monday through Friday)
- Stand for the duration of a shift (8 hours)
- Lift 30 pounds above their head
- Work well with their hands
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate punctuality and reliability
- Communicate well with orders
- Be an awesome human being!
Duration: These positions are seasonal. Positions are available immediately with a start date of no later than 22 November and ending mid-January. Details will be provided on request.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating your first and last name and “Warehouse Associate”. For example: "John Doe - Warehouse Associate” Please mention why you are the right person for the job and attach a copy of your resume, as well. Not all applicants will be responded to but thank you for applying, regardless!